Man Made Soul (46953 bytes)

         
Blanca's Adventure Blog


Tuesday, September 07, 2004
about time

09/07/04 07:35

Any guesses? Anybody?

-blanca



5 Comments:
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I know... I know... but dare I think it is what I think it is??!! If it is, then you know my heart is exploding as we speak with elation!!!! xoxo muah!!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger blanca said...

Lisa said: "xoxo muah!!"

There will be NONE of that on this blog!

-blanca

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

yup, there he is... evil Scott. Okay, how's this... "I commend you sir, on your valient effort to cease in your nasty habit"... better?? less mushy?? :P

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger shayne said...

blanca said "There will be NONE of that on this blog!
"

b, there is nothing you can do to make Lisa and me hide our feelings for you.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

thank you Shayne... 'cause I loves me some Blanca, and sometimes it's hard to hold it all in! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Blog Home