After taking a couple days off, I came back with one of my best rides yet! I started a little late, decided I would get some yard work done first. Mowed the lawn worked up a good sweat and decided to take a quick ride around Saginaw before it got dark.
I ended up with a few personal bests (since I stopped riding last year due to the heart issues), Max MPH (24), Distance (14.1) and Ave. MPH (15.3). I know It may not seem like much, but considering I've only on the bike for a few weeks and was completely out of shape prior, I think its pretty damn good! If nothing else, Its a start.
I was riding against an 11 mph cross wind almost the entire ride and had to climb three long and steady hills. The temp was 90 and the humidity hell! One good sign was the fact that my legs out lasted my lungs. They felt as if they could have gone another 15 miles with no problem and the bike was smooth as glass after the tune up.
One great ride......

Post a Comment
<< Blog Home