Man Made Soul (46953 bytes)

         
Blanca's Adventure Blog


Sunday, July 04, 2004
tour de saginaw

Wow.... I completely forgot I had an account on this thing. Lets see if I can post on a regular basis. Anyway, Today has become a personal "Independence Day" for me.

Although I been riding my bike on a regular basis for the past few weeks (14 out of the past 17 days), today is the day that it officially became a addiction! Sure, I've been riding the bike off and on for about a year and a half now, but before I'd get bored after a couple days, look for excuses not to ride, then hang it up in the garage until I found the urge to ride again.

Its all I could think about this evening. Looking at maps on mapquest trying to determine which road(s) will I ride this week, how am I going to fit the bike in Lisa's car for the FL/No Trip, and what routes will I take when I get there.

So what's changed you ask...... I have no freaking idea, but a strong wind is now a challenge, hills look inviting, not menacing and my legs scream for speed. The only other time I get this feeling is when I climb.

Its all I think about!!

Happy 4th..... Be good out there!