Left Dillon and headed towards Denver. On our way we took a small detour through Central City/Blackhawk. At the Casino, Shyane was drooling over a Sheryl Crow look alike while I was winning beer money for the Todd show. I walked away with an extra $320. We only stayed in Blackhawk for about 1 1/2 hours. We then hopped over to our hotel in Lakewood to prepare for a big night with Todd.
At about 4PM we Headed to Red Rocks for the Big Head Todd show. We meet some really cool folks before the show, drank few Lone Stars then enjoyed the greatness that is Big Head Todd. While backstage we got the opportunity to hang out with the great Hazel Miller (who I gave a little kiss too). When returning to our seats toward the end of the show, I almost got my ass kicked by a 5 drunk punks while Shayne was off getting my beer. When he returned and I informed him of the situation, he turned, looked at the 5 guys that had completely surrounded me, gave an evil laugh and loudly said "ahhh...we can take em". They quickly dispersed! After the show we hung out in the parking lot, drank a few more beer and enjoyed the company of some more really cool locals.

Post a Comment
<< Blog Home