Man Made Soul (46953 bytes)

         
Blanca's Adventure Blog


Saturday, September 10, 2005
new routes

Well, I got off work this morning and went for a nice little ride around Denton. I really haven’t ridden much since the HHH. There has been just two much going on and I’ve been sick for the past 4 days. But this morning, I felt great and I really wanted to find some good routes around Lisa's house.

I started out at about 7:30am and found a nice little route that started in a residential area, then dumped me off on Hwy 377. I took 377 to Craford Rd. and rode around the Robson Ranch/Justin area. There were some really good, lightly traveled roads in that area and the whole route was great for a weekend ride, but the first 5 fives could be a little dicey during the week. I'll just have find some better road to start on.

There were also some challenging inclines along the way, 850 ft. of elevation gain on a 24 mile route. A lot more hills than the Saginaw area. Plus, I saw quite a few other riders along the route.... seems to be a popular area for cyclists.