Well, I ended February with 257 miles, unfortunately Mother Nature has not cooperated with my plans so far this month.
I have only managed to ride three days and a little over 65 miles. If it's not the rain, it the f'ing wind..... 21mph with gusts of 31mph today and yesterday was worse, 24 with gusts of 36! Screw that!
It's bad enough riding alongside all the ya-ho's and idiots in big trucks..... That's all I need, A 30+ mph gust bringing me even closer to Saginaw traffic. No thanks, I'll just stay home.
Tomorrow morning I will be trying something new..... a morning ride. I'll get home from work at about 7:30am and will head out shortly after. The wind will not be as strong and hopefully all of the ya-ho's will still be asleep.....
Also, some sad news in the music world..... George Scott of The Blind Boys of Alabama, has died at the age of 75!
-blanca
One other note: 6 months and 3 days smoke free..... and no, I wouldnt give you one if I had one Jay!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What if you had two Jays?
panic?
Post a Comment
<< Blog Home