Man Made Soul (46953 bytes)

         
Blanca's Adventure Blog


Thursday, December 23, 2004
end already!

....not much has been going on lately, its been too cold and windy to ride lately. It snowed yesterday,which was quite nice. I didn't have to work so I just stayed home, messed around with my Mac and watched movies.

Last night I decided to watch "Lord of the Rings: Return of the king"...... The cinematography and special effects were excellent and the story is good, but DAMN! COME ON! END ALREADY! A lot of the crap, particularly towards the end, could have been cut without compromising the plot. This Film could have easily been 45 minutes shorter..... and even that would have been too long. Hell, I get tired just thinking about it. 3 hours & 10 F'ing Minutes? There should be laws against making a movie this long!

The night before, Lisa and I watched "Kingpin" .......Man, what a shit movie! We watched the first 45 minutes, then just had turn it off.

Maybe I'll have better luck with movies next week.......

-blanca